Thought

among the mob,felt forlorn
yet a familiar face was worn
by me on my face full of dying emotions
perhaps i was one of the most deserted creations.
almighty you sent me to the world unknown
nothing belongs to me here which i have won.
what was your choice and what intentions
in leaving me at the place full of modulations.
you sent me original and i tried to remain that
but everybody cursed me and you just sat.
now enough is enough,i want to run away
i do not have  strenght now nor the courage to pay.
the one whom i trusted is revealed to be at an uncoverable distance
unable i am to bear all these not only for this instance.
i am not a coward to assasin your offering
but will decamp the scene of what i am not a being
neither our choices nor ends to match,
how to survive together and let the heart catch?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTERED WOMAN

And he went away