Ha Ha Ha!!!!

They say l am reserved,they say l am too possessive, l can not handle the world outside well. But my dear you were the people who wanted me to be like this and you made me so.Now, after years you started finding faults with my attitude which was once praised as well as created by you. You wanted me to be in limits,the limits which were decided by you; and now when l have become habitual of that then you complain that l do not want to participate in affairs which were supposed to be solely yours and l was not supposed to jump in between. Can't you remember how well you taught me about my limitations?

Sorry, l am trying but finding myself unable to do so. l am what l am. Do not compare me with anyone. I am not a Xerox copy l am original and unique of my own kind. I know l am full of various shortcomings and time to time l want to rectify that too.But l can not change myself completely and become a new one.For this my dear l will have to born again  and for this l will have to die; you very well are aware that l do not want to die. So moral of the story is that you have to tolerate me as original .
l request and beg infront of you to let me be my own.lf l am the worst at certain things which are according to you a woman's life's essential traits then please do not remind me of that again and again because you too have certain flaws that l never discussed to you.Then why do you want me to bear this unbearable pain. lf am not perfect then god is at fault not me.. Go to him and reveale your problem. l am sure HE will guide you better than yourself. So be happy and let me be so. ha ha ha
(Dedicated to the lady who better knows to handle the situations than me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought

"PROUD TO BE A TEACHER"

सह लूँगी