"PROUD TO BE A TEACHER"

I work late night and my schedule is tight,
Sometimes I get filled to my core
but I never  wish to fight.

I am talented, I am genius and I have the caliber,
Yes I agree and appreciate that I am a teacher.

I am proud to be one, who is never tired,
Though sometimes I feel trapped but yet inspired.
Trapped because I am not allowed to be unique,
Still I believe I am worthy to be geek

I am always concerned what my students are up to
And what's the matter
Yes, I do agree and repeat I am a teacher.

Monthly PTM's I attend with zeal,
I am always ready to welcome parents
And of course their squeal.
I am friend of my students and I am their foe,
I know exactly how to make buns of the dough.

I know how to tame them to sensible creature,
Yes I agree and repeat that I am a teacher.

I support them in distress and in torments big or small,
What awards me, as a conclusion is their smile that's all.
Some of them respect me some absolutely not
But at the end of the day I take it as a naught.

My knowledge to some people is equal to cipher,
But I affirm, I agree and I deserve to be a teacher.

I feel elated when I see my pupils excel
Showing their knack hidden deep in their satchel.
Then I feel the energy I gave reached at the right place,
They attain their goals and I feel blessed with solace.

I don't long for perks, incentives and stature,
Ha... I agree, I feel proud to be a teacher.

(Pri)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought

सह लूँगी